- Audit data safety across the entire data supply chain.
- Govern a data architecture that meets the regulatory requirements.
- Ring fence marketing practices within evolving data compliance frameworks.
- Uphold corporate ethical values.
- Reconcile privacy & compliance policies with marketing practices.
- Continuously enhance global standards for data-driven marketing.
- Assess how contractual terms are applied in brands site data architecture.
- Control any potential risk and deviation from the contractually agreed terms.
- Enforce data provider contracts into brands sites data architecture.
“Data Safety Index™ helps us making informed decision and track progress of our Marketing & IT teams. We also use it to audit contractual obligation with Data vendors”.Anonymous, Legal, Ethics & Compliance Officer